THE TEACHINGS OF THE TREE
* Have a position with deep roots in your understanding of it, and stand firm in your place within the world.
* Reach upward to touch lofty things, and outward to extend yourself to the world.
* Provide shade for those who need rest, and shelter for those who come to you.
* Bear fruit, and be abundant.
* In the Winters of your life, conserve your resources. In your Springs, take advantage of the opportunities for new growth. In your Summers, expand, thrive, and reach new heights. In your Falls, release what no longer serves, make preparations, and await renewal.
* When all is said and done, leave behind some seeds.